Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Experience on the first Hari Raya AidilFitri

Raya village an opportunity to experience the most fun of any of us who still have mom and dad in the village for the village is unable to return to the village Raya next year is not what God Willing want another chance back there. Posted on home feeling it was time last week I was working close to Kuala Lumpur.

This year the road near the village or the house I was alive, because all the family back Raya, to say I do not even want to have space to sleep in the house, boys do not want to be near the children's chances of fruit. The most fun I saw my father with a face Mak.  Two weeks before the election, we call at my father, my father asked if we want to balik kampung. The atmosphere is boisterous at home with the sound of children's fruit, our house la week nie extremely lively with all the family together.

Experience and the exercise of our expansion of the child is a very exciting story, not me alone but there are jugak has an interesting story. Growing up or growing village city going through a similar path.Coming back to the story with pictures of my children were, for the poor who do not want to display stubbornness, not like so-called, if I were you guys really posing is endless.Evening crowd watch the sun near the field.

Our home is election night more festive with a lot kerosene lamp, the light of my house alone.  Armed with a fireworks wholesale market close of Ramadhan I make the atmosphere more lively.  From small to large firecrackers busy.At 12.00, I was out looking for great cake near the town of field, not cannot go very early hour just want to avoid traffic. The town is not how much can be packed up when the feast. Morning city with good weather climate, fresh air makes the atmosphere even more radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment