Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Profil

    Amalina Bt Abu Bakar my full name, just call me lyna.  I was born in the town of Teluk Intan, Perak, February 16 1990 is the youngest daughter of the pair of Abu Bakar Bin Yaakub and Mariam Bt Abdullah.  I am the eldest of nine siblings, one of my sister passed away as a baby anymore.

    Now I am studying a college student at the Selangor International Islamic University College and majored in Diploma In Human Resources Management.  First bid received was excited to go to IPTS.  A bid awkward as well as the surroundings conditions are not normal anymore. A long-time friend of the ordinary and the public.

My favorite color is purple, white, and blue. My hope is the future I would like to felicitate the parents and all my family, I want to be useful for families, nations, states, of course, also for the idol of my heart, and all the best for me, my family, my friends . Hopefully all my hopes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment